Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was so much fun this year! Emma was a little bit older and more able to enjoy it. Plus she got quite the haul! We didn't even officially go trick or treating. We went to the zoo, where my sister in law, Candice, and her neighborhood friends get together to do their own Boo at the Zoo. Everyone brought candy to share. Then it was off to visit the grandparents, where she got spoiled rotten. But what do grandparents do best? And who could resist such a pretty little kitty?I don't usually like cats, but this one was so cute I decided to keep it for my very own!

I had to get the tail!
Emma with her cousins Aurora and Tinkerbell.


We neglected to take a picture with Grandma and Grandpa Tyson. What were we thinking? This was taken at their house. Its the best I can do.
Izzy stole the show with her little lamby costume. She is adorable!
Emma and Izzy with Aunt Tiffy.

11 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

I've never seen a prettier kitty. She is so cute in her costume and that tail is awesome, great job on her outfit. Your photos are so cute.

Maranda said...

Emma is so cute in her cat costume. I love little girl costumes they are all so adorable.

Jenni said...

Oh sooo cute. Seriously every time I see Emma I just want to hug her. Man she could definately do commercials she is adorable. Love the costume, hair, and her!

Amie said...

That's a great costume. Isn't it fun when they start to get into it? You're going to have a great Christmas!

heather said...

Such a cute costume! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Emma is adorable!! What a cute little costume!

Robin said...

Glad you decided to keep such a cute cat! It was fun hanging out with the grandparents...and I agree...they were definitely spoiled, which of course is what grandparents do best!!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

She's adorable! It was so good to see you the other day...you look great!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute costume! She looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh! They are so adorable!! CUTE! I love you guys! And I love Emma's tail!

Becky said...

Emma is so cute! I can't get over it! I hope my babies are as cute as yours are!