Saturday, November 1, 2008

4-4-4 tag

I got tagged by my friend Katie. This is an easy one. The 4th picture from the 4th file in your computer. Then you get to tag 4 people. This was actually not too long ago. Emma was helping Tyler put together her big girl bed. Emma is such a great helper! If any of you need help with your house work, she will spread your recently swept pile of dirt for you and take dishes out of the dishwasher as fast as you are trying to put them in. But you can't feel mad because in her mind she is helping you, and secretly you enjoy every minute of it!


Now I tag Christy, Amanda J, Katie L, and Amie

4 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

I'll get on it, asap. Thanks for the tag.

Amie said...

I'm on it too! Emma and Lydie really need to play! :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=4699330

Katie Hendrickson said...

Love it! When can she start?