Sunday, November 30, 2008

It really is real!

It has slowly become a reality. Our very own house! The outside is completely finished, and the finish work inside is well under way. If all goes as planned, it will be finished in a couple of weeks. Tyler has done such an amazing job. He has worked so hard! I look forward to spending my evenings with him again, just as much as I look forward to our new home. New home, new baby. So much is going on, I feel slightly overwhelmed!

We've decided to go green....literally! We wanted to be a little different and not do a tan or a brown stucco, so we thought we would do a subtle green. Well it turned out to be not so subtle. And we got what we wanted- no other house in the whole neighborhood looks like ours! Even if it is a little more bold than we had planned, I still really like it!

11 comments:

Katie Hendrickson said...

I LOVE IT! I love that green!!! I can't wait for you...you are going to be in heaven.
How are you right now?

Jenny said...

I love the green! I think it looks vary classy. I'm very excited to see the inside of your cute little house!!! Make sure you post lots of pictures. Good luck with everything!

Angie said...

Beautiful! Good choice on the green it looks wonderful. Can't wait to see it!!!

Andrea Campbell said...

I love it!!! We can't wait to see it. I'm also very excited for you that the end is in sight. Good luck with it all.

BreeAnn said...

I love your house! And I am so glad everything is ok with you and the baby. Good luck with everything!

Wardles said...

What a beautiful home! I'm so excited for you! You'll love it!

Rasmussen Forever said...

Yay!!! So fun, looks so beautiful! And I love the green.

Craig Christiansen said...

You have to let us come and visit you when you move in! I'm SO excited for you!! Oh this is Becky by the way. I didn't know I was signed in as my dad.

The Barron's said...

woo hooo! yay! Looks great, what an amazing job! Iam so excited to see it. Let me know if you guys need help moving... we are ready to help!

Maranda said...

Love the green! It looks great!

Sue said...

Looks like a beautiful house:)