Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hooray!

I really need to get some pictures up, this blog is getting a little boring. Anyway. I went to the doctor today and what she said was music to my ears-"You can resume all normal activity." I'm dilated to a 2 and about 70% effaced. Ideally they would like me to make it to 36 weeks, but I don't think they would be too alarmed if she came before then. And if by chance I made it to 38 weeks, she told me they would just induce me at that point. So either way you look at it, this baby is coming before Christmas! Yay! I think this was music to my mom's ears as well since she's been doing all my laundry, and taking care of Emma. I never thought I would be excited to do my own laundry, but what do you know? Now its a waiting game!

10 comments:

Nate and Hilary said...

So glad to hear everything's good to go. Good luck as it gets closer!

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah!! I have been worried about you and thinking about you and I am so glad that everything is okay!!

Justin and Tasha said...

Congrats you are very lucky....my baby on the other hand did not want to come out and I was 41 weeks when I had her !!! But she was healthy so I cant complain ! I hope all goes well and you have a beautiful baby for Christmas this year ! How is the house going ?

Rasmussen Forever said...

Hooray indeed! That's wonderful news. Just relax and let everyone else take care of you. You and the baby with be a lot better for it. Please call us, if you need anything, we miss you guys a ton. That's going to be a great Christmas gift for Emma, a new baby sister. Ohh, cute! Love you guys and have an awesome Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I need to come visit you, eh?

The Barron's said...

yay! So good to hear. Keep us updated

Amie said...

YEEEEHOOO! That is really good news. Can't wait to meet her!

Maranda said...

Good for you! I love the name you are picking. So sweet.

Sue said...

Exciting news! I am glad you're back to your normal routine. Hope it continues to go well:)

Wardles said...

I'm so happy! So excited to see some pictures!