Monday, September 1, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring.

I love the rain! I get frustrated sometimes because it seems that the rainstorms here last about five minutes and then they're done. Sunday was a good rainstorm and Tyler and Emma took full advantage!
Emma was so curious about the rain. She kept bugging us to go outside. Finally we caved thinking lets just let her do it, so that she'll know what it feels like and she won't want to do it anymore. Well, that didn't work because she LOVED it!
She ran around like crazy just laughing and screaming. It was pretty fun to watch. She loved it so much.....
.... this is the reaction we got when we made her come inside.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A girl after my own heart! I love the rain! That is funny that she loved it so much and wanted to keep playing! I love the picture of Tyler bringing her back inside!

Rasmussen Forever said...

That's it Emma, the best thing to do in rain is to dance in it. I love that last photo, Laurie. Emma is so stinkin' cute, it's heartbreaking to see her reaction there, just cause she loves something that most people now don't care of. She's taught me a great lesson, dance in rain and don't stop until the rain is done. This is such a great post.

Amie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amie said...

We must be related or something. I absolutely love when it rains, especially in the summer. Sweet Emma!

Jenni said...

So fun! I can't tell who is really having more fun Tyler or Emma! So cute! I love the rain! I'm sad because here it was rain for two seconds and then turned into snow!

The Doutts said...

Hey there Tysons it's Kara. I found your blog by stalking, ha ha. What a darling family you have and congrats on the news of the baby girl and your new house. Keep in touch.

heather said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is too cute and congrats on having another girl!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Haha! That's cute!

Wardles said...

That's so cute! How fun!