Monday, September 1, 2008

It's about Time!

I have made my first official purchase for our new house. Never mind all the wood and concrete, etc, etc. This is the important stuff!
I went up to Swiss Days with my parents and my sister on Saturday. I love Swiss Days. I found out about it only a few years ago. I had heard of it, but always thought it was some cultural festival, so I wasn't really interested. But then I found out it was shopping, and I've made it a priority to go every year since!
Anyway, there is almost always a trend at swiss days. One item that you see in almost everyone's hand. This year they had a lot of clock booths. Clocks are something I have overlooked in the past, but these clocks were different and unique, so I caved and bought two of them.

One for me......
.... and one for Emma.


Speaking of our house, here are a few recent pictures of the progress. Tyler has been working so hard! I've been really impressed and grateful. Its going to be a beautiful house. He's about ready to wrap up framing, and then we get to move on to the fun stuff!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those clocks are so cute! I love them! And you guys are making awesome progress on your house! You will be hanging up those clocks before you know it!

Rasmussen Forever said...

That's so great, the work that coming along with your home. It looks so awesome. And those clocks are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that is so exciting to see your house really looking like a house and knowing that it will happen soon. I'm so jealous - one day!

Justin and Tasha said...

Way nice where is it at ?

Amie said...

Wow! It's so exciting once it's framed. It finally starts to resemble a house. Can't wait to see it.

Jenni said...

Oh my heck it looks like it is going to be beautiful! I love it! i can't wait to see what it looks like all finished!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

I love the clocks! I have a fun clock that is a toaster, and I still look at it everyday in the kitchen and smile! ;) One of life's simple pleasures! You're house is looking great!

Wardles said...

Oh how exciting!!! Your house is looking great. and those clocks are way cute!

Maranda said...

Wow the house looks great!

Congrats on the little girl on the way too!