Tuesday, March 18, 2008

When you wish upon a star......

We decided to take Emma to the Disney on Ice Princess Wishes. I wasn't going to take her at first, but we got a good deal on tickets, and we don't have to pay for her yet. I wasn't sure how well she would do, but she did great! She only got restless a few times, and seemed to enjoy watching the show. Tyler was absolutely thrilled to be there ( he was a good sport). And really, I probably enjoyed the show more than anybody. I'm just a big kid, what can I say?

Emma's friend Hailey let us borrow one of her dress-ups to go to the show. Emma could have cared less, but I thought she looked so cute as Tinkerbell!


At one point we had to pull out the big guns, and get Emma some popcorn. This was the smallest bucket they had, and of course, it was ridiculously priced, but it did the trick!

Soon after getting the popcorn, Emma decided it would be easier just to eat the popcorn like this.
Emma with her new princess purse.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Tinkerbell! She is my favorite! I am sad that everyone went to Disney on Ice but me... I am a huge kid when it comes to Disney! I am glad you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Oh... and I think next year you should have Tyler dress up as Peter Pan! That would be great!

Tyler said...

Watch it now! I would maybe consider Eric, but Peter Pan, no! (Roof-eee-ooohhh)

PrincessKatie said...

lol tyler woudl make a great peter pan! I can't stop laughing. Cute pics. I love how she ate the popcorn. Good thing she doesn't do that at Wingers...we really need to go there soon!

Wardles said...

Way cute pictures! And you know, according to my first graders.. it was an amazing show. It's all they could talk about! It looks like fun!

Mike and Joelle said...

Cute pictures! We need to do some digital scrapbooking we should have a party at our house!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! And Tyler, you WOULD make a great Peter Pan! And Lauri could be Wendy! Anyways, very cute pictures! Say hi to Emma for me!
♥ Nikabocker

BreeAnn said...

You have a very cute little tinkerbell! Kids love the popcorn!

heather said...

So sweet to have started so young. What a fun mommy you are. Oh by the way from what I could make of it, the shirt you were wearing was freakin cute. You always look so cute. You need to come and dress me.

Robin said...

Emma makes an adorable Tinkerbell!! Love the face-in-the-bowl picture...classic!

Katie Hendrickson said...

That's how I eat my popcorn too! Did you love it? I always wanted to be Cinderella at Disneyland...
Are you working next week?
email me: kch1860@hotmail.com