Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Answers to the Survey

Those who answered did very well!

1. Where did we meet? Depends on who you are. I think most thought that meant me and Tyler. If that's the case, we met in the pre-existence. Just Kidding, it was Mr. Cortez's 8th grade science class.

2. Middle Name. Don't Have One.

3. My eyes are green.

4. Siblings. Two brothers and One sister. Plus two sister- in- laws.

5. Favorite thing to do. Shopping

6. Favorite Music. Show tunes and country.

7. Shy or Outgoing? I consider myself more outgoing than shy, but I guess it really does depend on the situation.

8. Rebel or Follow the rules? I do follow the rules most of the time.

9. Any Special Talents? No. But I do like to sing, play the piano, and do crafts.

10.How many kids? Contrary to popular belief, I just have one, and none on the way.

11.Desert island...stranded....what would I bring? I don't know. I like what Angela said. But unfortunately I'm really not that smart. I'd probably take my family.(Ahhhhhhhh)

1 comments:

BreeAnn said...

Hi Laurie. Yes the 4th book of Twilight comes out August 2, and it is not the last book, I am not sure if she is just writing one more to the series so there is a total of 5 or what, but I am pretty sure the 4th is not the last, and the movie will come out in December! I am so excited!