Sunday, March 23, 2008

Eggcellent !

Last Wednesday we got together with our cousins and colored easter eggs. It was a lot of fun. I didn't know how into it Emma would be, but she loved dropping the eggs in the dye , and waiting for them to come out a different color. We had to strap her down , though, so she would stay put. That girl is always going! I have always liked coloring easter eggs. It is one of my favorite things about easter. Being able to watch Emma enjoy it made it even more fun! I tried to get Tyler to do it with me before we ever had Emma, but now he has no excuse!




The finished products!

5 comments:

Tyler said...

Hey! I love one you color easter eggs! To me that means Egg Salad Sandwiches! Mm Mm Good!

PrincessKatie said...

Yumm where's my egg salad sandwich. Cute hats and faces!

heather said...

What cute eggs. I always tried to get Ryan to do it too. He gave in, just because he wanted deviled eggs.

Anonymous said...

Those are such fun eggs! This year I didn't even think about coloring eggs until last night. I am glad you guys had fun!

Robin said...

So cute! Love the eggs! Looks like the girls had a lot of fun! I'd love to see Brad color Easter eggs...maybe one of these days :-)