Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Who knew that on that fateful day in 8th grade it would all come down to this. Now, years later we have been married 4 years, have a beautiful daughter, and one on the way! Life just can't get any better! Today Tyler and I celebrate 4 years of marriage. It seems like its been longer and I don't mean that in a bad way! Maybe its just because of our extensive history. I just want to take this opportunity to tell Tyler how much I love him! He is such a strength to me. He is the most wonderful husband and father in the world! He has such a kind heart and is always thinking of others, especially me. I'm always so grateful for the way he honors and exercises his priesthood, and the way he lives his testimony. You well never meet a harder worker. And I feel so blessed to have a husband who works so hard to provide for our family. Not only things of monetary value, but much more important things as well. His smile will always light up a room, and I'm glad to see that he's passed that trait to Emma. He has a great way of accentuating the positive, which is a big help to me as I tend to look at the negative. But any way you look at it, I couldn't have asked for anything more! And it just gets better every day! I love You,Tyler! Happy Anniversary!


A little blast from the past!



13 comments:

Jenni said...

I hope you guys had a great anniversary! It was so fun to see all these pictures of your past! It must be great to have such a history with your hubby! You guys are a wonderful couple and it is such an honor to be acquainted with you! And I love, love, love the picture of you two holding Emma in the hospital! It is seriously pure joy on both of your faces!

Wardles said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures!! I believe I had a few of those up in my locker!! LOL!! Happy Anniversary! I love you guys!!

Rasmussen Forever said...

Love the pictures!!! Hope it's a great one.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! 4 years - wow! It's so fun that you have a long history together and can look at all your fun junior high and high school pictures together!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! You always made the perfect couple. Thanks for sharing those old photos, that's fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting!!!

Katie Hendrickson said...

I love that you posted all those pics!! You guys are such a cute couple. Congrats on FOUR...it only gets better and better! We're celebrating TEN this year.

heather said...

Happy Anniversary! Such cute pics! So I remember when we would go to Powell with the Tyson's while Ty was on his mission. I thought it was so neat that you still did so much with his family. I thought, this one is going to stick. I'm glad it did because you two are so cute together! We just love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Lauri!!
Okay... so I would love to come and watch the movie at your house, but I have invited my in-laws and sisters and such too...so I am thinking that it might have to be at my house... but have you seen Angie Yet and her baby... I think we should go and visit her!

Robin said...

Happy (late) Anniversary!!! Love the blast-from-the-past pics! Classic!

SL&G said...

Oh Cousin... I remember way back in the day talking in your room (at the Peggy Lane house) about you guys holding hands at Classic Skating or something like that. Now look atcha! Congrats on the anniversary to the both of you.

Tanya said...

wow, since eighth grade, huh?! you guys are and have always been such a cute couple. very cute blog, and congratulations on the baby!