Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Books Have Been Closed

It is officially over! I am a college grad. At times I thought it would never come but I made it. I just took my last final yesterday to finish my degree in Construction Managment from BYU. 4 years ago to the day I was released from my mission. I made it. It can be done. (Not to mention while living in Salt Lake the whole time. However, I did almost shed a tear as I left the UTA park-n-ride for the last time {:D )

As I look back I would not have traded it for the world. It was a priceless education and a time I will value for the rest of my life. My apprecation goes out to all those who helped make it possible, especially by beautiful wife, Lauri, who has stuck with me the whole way. Not to mention, allowing me to do homework even when there was a great deal to be had at the mall! ;) Lauri, I love you, and could not have done it with out you. Also, my dear parents, this would never had been possible with out you.

The only thing I ask myself now is... what's next? Real world here I come!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Gosh Tyler it is about time! LOL Congrats and I hope you enjoyed that lunch you treated yourself too!

heather said...

Congrats Ty! Also, hooray for you Lauri!

Mike and Joelle said...

Congrats Ty!! You are such an awesome person and we celebrate with you in your great accomplishment!