Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged! I get to tell you how wonderful my husband is!

1. What is his name? Tyler Ross Tyson

2. How long have you been married? about 3 and a half years

3. How long did you date? Well, lets see. Ours was pretty fast, too. Um, does 8th grade count? No. Okay about 6 years.

4. Who eats more? Tyler

5. Who said 'I love you' first? Tyler. Like in 9th grade! Nearly scared me off forever!

6. Who sings better?Me ( but Tyler sings well too. I just took more lessons.)

7. Who is taller? Tyler

8. Whose temper is worse? Mine.

9. Who does the laundry? I usually do the laundry, and Tyler usually folds the laundry. I HATE folding laundry!

10. Who does the dishes? Both of us.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?That would be me.

12. Who does the cooking?Chik-fil-A and Taco Time.

13. Who is more stubborn? Depends on who you ask.

14. Who proposed?Tyler( so cute too!)

15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Tyler. I never think I'm wrong.

16. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, they live closer.

17. Who pays the bills? Bills? We have bills?

18. Who wears the pants in the family?Emma

19. Why do you love your husband? He is everything you could ever hope to find in a husband. He works so hard for his family. He is always trying to find ways to help others. He is the most unselfish person I know. He is the most loving husband and father. He always puts his girls first. He is my best friend. He loves me for who I am, and has for quite some time! He goes shopping with me, and only complains maybe 10% of the time. And if you know how much I love shopping, that is really saying something! He is always trying to make others feel good in some way. He's kind, loving, generous, funny, ambitious, understanding, and the list goes on and on! I love how we can be silly together. I don't think there is anybody as silly as we are. Last but not least, he makes me happy. He makes me laugh and smile, and I just love him so much!More than words, babe!

Now I tag Leslie, Maranda, and Heather.

4 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

oh how sweet

Lauri said...

Katie, are you being sarcastic?

heather said...

Nice Lauri, Chick-fil-A is the BEST cook ever!!!

Lauri said...

Don't I know it!!