Sunday, March 22, 2009

The "Harm" aka Farm

Emma has been talking about going to the "harm" since Mya was born. We kept telling her when Mya was bigger, and it got warmer we would go to the farm. Well, Mya is quite a bit bigger, and yesterday was a beautiful day, so we went up to Thanksgiving Point to visit the farm. It was a lot of fun. Emma was so excited you couldn't help but smile.


I was proud of her for riding on the horse by herself. It was more me being paranoid that caused me to walk beside her.
Wave to Daddy!

8 comments:

Amie said...

We love Farm Country. You've really got to call us next time! It's so close to our house, we'd love to meet you there. Emma is looking so grown-up! Cute!

Kristy said...

Cute! It looks like she had a great time! I didn't know there is a farm at Thanksgiving Point... do they charge you for it???

Tyler said...

Giddee Up! Giddee Up!

(You know Amie, as we were wlaking around I thought to myself, Amie lives real close to here, we should've called her. Next time,eh!)

Anonymous said...

I have never been there but it looks like Emma loves it! She is such a cute little girl!! I love the picture of her on the pony waving... so cute!

Rasmussen Forever said...

Emma is so cute and getting so grown up. You need to post more of baby Mya. I'm happy you guys had fun at the "harm." I especially love that top picture with Emma and the lama. So cute!

Amie said...

I'll forgive you this time Ty! Just don't let it happen again! :)

Jenni said...

So cute! It's amazing to me what a positive effect animals have on kids! Looks like a lot of fun.

Angie said...

Looks like fun!!! I want to go to the Harm!!!!