Friday, October 3, 2008

Its Fall Y'all

One of my favorite things to do in the fall is go to Gardner Village and see the witches. So today for our friday lunch we went to eat at Archibald's so we could walk around and see all the fun witches. And of course we had to take advantage of a few photo ops with all the cute fall decorations. Have I mentioned I love this time of year?

All the cousins. Never mind trying to get them all to smile at the camera, its hard enough just getting them all to look at the camera.
Emma was only slightly more interested in eating her candy than in posing for this picture.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom said Emma was scared of the witches??? I still have pictures from when we went what...two years ago? :) Fun times!!!

Rasmussen Forever said...

I love your photos, Laurie! They are all adorable. I know I've said it before, I'll say it again, Emma is so beautiful.

Amie said...

I love this time of year too. You all should come down and go to Thanksgiving Point with us. They have tons of cute things for toddlers and plenty of great fall photo-ops! Call me sometime and we'll work it out. Maybe for FHE?:)

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

She has got to be one of the cutest little ladies ever! Cute pictures! I need to get to Gardner Village myself...it's so fun there!

heather said...

Ohh I love gardner village. Now i'm going to have to take my boys there. I could think of worse things to do. :)

Natalie said...

Lauri, Emma is getting so big! She is such a cutie! I love Gardner Village! I miss not being able to go there! I hope you are feeling good and things are going well.

Anonymous said...

I need to go and do that! I have never been there to see the witches and all your cute pictures have inspired me!

Angie said...

Lauri! I don't think it's possible for Emma to get any cuter. What a little doll!

Wardles said...

I want to go there! Emma is adorable! Looks like you had fun!

okiedokie said...

Josh and I just can't believe how big Emma is- and how cute! Love the witches- they are so fun!~ Denise

okiedokie said...

Josh and I just can't believe how big Emma is- and how cute! Love the witches- they are so fun!~ Denise

Kristy said...

Lauri,
Emma's hair is so cute. I can't believe how much she looks like you! I am finally re-joining the blogging world! Woohoo! Emma is so cute on her new big girl bed!