Saturday, August 23, 2008

Are you kidding?

So, I see the poll is neck and neck. We were supposed to find out this last Wednesday what we are having, but the stinkin' doctor felt the need to go out of town and reschedule our appointment that has been set up for over a month! I mean really! So anyway, we go in this next tuesday to find out what we are having. I know its only like six days difference, but when you've been waiting so long, six days longer seems like forever. My family is all very anxious to see if the Noss trend will be broken, or if it will continue with a long line of girls. We will see, stay tuned!

2 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Are you kidding, that stinks!!! Well I'm hoping for a baby Tyler, but anyway it will be a blessing. Let us know if you need anything. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Dang it! I was hoping to see what you were having! Stinking doctor!! ERRR..... Good luck on Tuesday! I will pray for you that the baby isn't shy!