Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dinosaur Park

Yesterday we went to the dinosaur park in Ogden. It was so much fun! They have so much for the kids to do and to look at. And anytime Emma is with her cousins, she is happy as can be. Grandma and Grandpa came too. Even Great Grandma Hanson and my cousin Nikki were able to come. And being in Ogden we couldn't miss a chance to go to The Greenery for lunch. I just LOVE those mormon muffins!
Emma and Grandma Noss
Emma's 2 very favorite people to play with
They had swings and slides and several play areas.
Grandpa looks cute, doesn't he?

My cousin Nikki showing the girls the bones

Waving "Ba-Bye" to the dinosaurs

8 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

These pictures are great. Your family is so cute, Lauri. Thanks for the smiles.

PrincessKatie said...

WHere is my Mormon Muffin? looks like you had fun

PrincessKatie said...

WHere is my Mormon Muffin? looks like you had fun

Maranda said...

I have been wanting to take the boys. How fun for you guys.

Jenni said...

Oh my heck I can't even handle how cute Emma is! I love her in her little red and white outfit with the matching sunglasses and hair accessories! I bet you love dressing her up and doing her hair. She is so cute! I love the picture of her standing by herself looking at the green dinosaur, I wish I could see her face to see if she liked him or not! So much fun and it looks so sunny!

Wardles said...

Oh it looks like so much fun!! Such a beautiful day too! Way fun!

heather said...

We have never been there, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

What a fun little activity! I love the picture of Emma in the swing. It looks like you guys had a blast visiting all the dinos!