Thursday, April 24, 2008

Slacker!

So, as my good friend so kindly put it...."I've memorized all of Emma's favorites for March!" I realize it has been quite some time since I've posted anything. Nothing too exciting has been going on. And, I've been working on these digital books for mother's day that have to be done by friday! Nothing like waiting until the last minute! Wish me luck. I'll get back in the swing of things soon!

P.S. I actually regret more that I haven't been keeping up on everyone else's blogs! I look forward to catching up!

2 comments:

Nate and Hilary said...

I'm glad you're back. I like seeing what you're up to. What are you making for your Mother's Day books. I'm trying to think of something good for my mom too. Any ideas?

Katie Hendrickson said...

You are too cute!! Emma is a doll! She is changing so much every month.