Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Emma's Fav's for March

My friend does this on her blog, and I thought it was such a good idea. I hope she doesn't mind me stealing her idea. I just thought it would be fun, especially to look back and see how things change from month to month.


Favorite book: "Where is Baby's Belly Button"
Favorite show: Hairspray ( no lie. See Below)

Favorite word to say: "Hiyo" (Interpretation: Hello)
Favorite toy: Ball
Favorite thing to eat: Cookies
Favorite persons to play with: Ashlyn, Jenasi, and Hailey
Favorite color: Green , I think. Its always the first crayon she goes for.
Favorite indoor activity: coloring
Favorite Outdoor activity: Wandering aimlessly in wide open spaces, or swings.
Favorite Parent: None. She loves us both the same!
And we sure do love our little Emma!

8 comments:

heather said...

Very cute. I am glad your doing it.

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

That is a cute idea! (Almost as cute as Emma herself!) I love to see new pictures of her and watch her grow.

Anonymous said...

That is a good idea! Then in a few months when you look back you can see all the fun things she was doing at the time. I agree with Tami, it is fun to see her pictures and follow as she grows up.

PrincessKatie said...

Cute. I love the last picture. We need to get together soon. Hailey is dying to play with Emma.

Wardles said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!! It has to be so much fun! It's so cool she loves Hairspray! Love that movie!

Robin said...

You always have the cutest pictures of Emma on your blog. Very cute idea.

Maranda said...

That is such a cute idea and a great way to remember all the different phases they go through.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.