Friday, April 9, 2010

Mya's Aversion

I have decided that Mya has some sort of aversion to getting her picture taken with Emma. We have had two formal photo shoots within the last 3 months, and out of over 100 pictures taken, we do not have one good picture of the two of them together. Largely in part due to Mya. She is happy and even poses a little when you try to take her picture by herself.

But when you put her next to Emma, you get this....
...... and this......

..... and this.
I don't get it. I just want one nice picture we can frame and put up on the wall. Is that too much to ask?

6 comments:

Eric and Justine said...

That last picture is priceless!

Jenny said...

Lauri! They are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Just like their Mama. I cannot believe how big Emma is getting.

ASRussell said...

I totally know how you feel...I have been trying to do the same thing with Madi and Brax...Maybe we need to go out together and see if that works!!!

The Brower Bunch said...

I say you should totally frame the last one! What a story that would be.

Maranda said...

That is too funny. The joys of little baby girls. I have the same problem when Lila and Drew are too close to each other. She just starts a screamin!

Very cute girls you guys have!

Nate and Hilary said...

Screaming or not, your girls are adorable!