Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st day of Preschool!

Today was Emma's first day of preschool. She was so brave! She was a little shy and teary-eyed at first, but it didn't take too long to warm up to " Peter Pat", who is actually Teacher Pat. I was proud of her for doing so well (she did better than mom, who shed a few tears!). When I went to pick her up her exact words were: "I not scared of Peter Pat anymore. Her is so nice!" I think Emma is going to like preschool!





Seriously, Mom, you are taking another picture?!
I'm so glad Emma gets to experience preschool with her cousin Ashlyn!

6 comments:

ASRussell said...

awe...what a big girl!!! That is sooo cute, I think I will cry like a baby when madi goes to preschool!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Do they get to go to the same class? That is so awesome! She looks adorable! Love you~!

The Brower Bunch said...

What a beautiful little girl. I cried when my kids started school. Especially Easton starting kindergarten. He seems all grown up, even though he's still only 5.

Stephanie said...

I love that the girls get to go together and that she called her teacher Peter Pat. How cute is that!

Jenni said...

Emma is a doll! It is so fun that she gets to go to Preschool with her cousin! It looks like she loves it! I bet you enjoy some time off. And it looks like you guys had a great summer. It is so hard to come back to reality and settle down again. Your girls are adorable and it is so fun seeing you guys! You must be the best parents ever!!

Becky said...

Can you believe it's time for that already! Before you know, it she'll be graduating from high school. I love that she calls her Peter Pat. She is SO cute!! I miss you a lot!