Sunday, August 23, 2009

Photo shoot for Grandma

For my mom's birthday we had pictures done with all the cousins. My friend's sister is a photographer and she took these pictures for us. She was amazing! She was so patient! Heaven knows that getting 6 little girls to cooperate all at the same time is near impossible. But she did a great job. You can see for yourself how well these pictures turned out. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Her name is Meghan Hall. Her website is meghallphotography.blogspot.com.



Jenasi was quite the little model! I love this picture of her!

Ashlyn

Ci-Ci
Izzy- I love this expression!

Emma

Mya

This was actually when we were almost done. We had already past the point of decline, but we wanted to get one more with all of the girls, so we pulled out all the stops. Candice and I were trying so hard to get them all to smile, and I'm sure Meghan thought we were nuts, but this turned out to be my favorite one of all of them together.

6 comments:

ASRussell said...

its about time you updated your blog...:D Very cute photos!!! You have some beautiful girls and nieces!

Katie Hendrickson said...

seriously...I was getting worried! your girls are the cutest! how have you been?

Maranda said...

Those pictures are so stinkin cute!

I can't believe there are no boys!

The Barron's said...

Adorable pictures... where did you guys go to get these?

BreeAnn said...

Those pictures are SO cute!

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore those pictures! They are priceless!

Kristen Healey