Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!


We had a great Easter sunday. It all started with a little Easter egg hunt Sunday morning at our house. Then it was off to church. After church we went to Grandma and Grandpa Noss's for dinner and another Easter Egg hunt. And to top it all off we went to Grandma and Grandpa Tyson's to visit. I'm surprised Emma ever went to sleep that night with all the candy she ate!


I think its safe to assume that Emma is not a morning person.

But she sweetened up when she found her Easter basket with Ariel...
.... and Cinderella.



Finding her Easter basket at Grandma and Grandpa's.
After a little help, Mya found her basket too.

So pretty!

12 comments:

Amie said...

They look darling in their dresses! What cute girls you have. Glad it was a happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys had a great Easter! I am with Emma... I am not a morning person either!! But they both look darling in their little dresses with their flowers!! So cute!!

ps. I didn't vote on your Easter poll because my all-time favorite Easter Candy is Robin Eggs!! YUMM!!!

Katie Hendrickson said...

they are so gorgeous...I'm dying to know if you made Emma's clip and Mya's bow. E-mail me and tell me where you got them, please! It's been too long since I've seen you......!

Nate and Hilary said...

Your girls are so adorable!

Linsey Jackson said...

looks like you had a lot of fun!! emma and mya are such pretty girls! :)

Kristy said...

Your girls look so pretty all dressed up for Easter! Mya still looks exactly like Tyler, she's so cute! (:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Cuteness! Your girls are so adorable. I love it!

Mark & Sandy said...

They were so beautiful in their matching dresses! I gotta get copies of these pictures!

Baird Family said...

We have had the wonderful experiance of the play land ourselves. We try really hard to stick to the ones with tiny-kiddy land also, (pint size slides).
Adam said that he is happy Tyler is enjoying the kiddy land thing as much as he does.
Your girls are adorable. We find out the gender of number two in a month. Have a wonderful day.
The Baird family.

Wardles said...

Your girls are so cute! Looks like fun. By the way, my baby has that same white dress that your little one has... she just doesn't fit into it yet, way cute!

Jenni said...

alright so seriously you guys make the most gorgeous little girls!! THey are beautiful. And I'm not just saying that. Your easter looks like it was so fun and I love the picture of Emma not fully loving being awake so early!! so sweet!

Stephanie said...

The girls are so beautiful!