Thursday, July 10, 2008

Life is Busy!

Finally our lives have started to calm down a little bit! We rented our town house and just moved in to my parents house. Any of you who have moved know that its really like a 2 week process! What a pain! And Emma turned 2 last Sunday on the 6th. We had a fun weekend celebrating her birthday. It's hard for me to believe she is 2. I had her pictures done, and she looked so grown up in them. It made me feel kind of sad. Time flies by too quickly! Tyler continues to make excellent progress on our house. It's exciting to go over there and see it, because it is really starting to take shape and become more of a reality. I've been so impressed and grateful for his hard work and motivation. I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd just do a little update on our lives. I have a lot of catching up to do on what's going on with all of you. I look forward to it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That is great that you were able to rent out your house. I hope that works out well for you. You guys have had a busy couple weeks!

Wardles said...

I'm so excited for you to get your house completed. You are going to love it! It's so nice to have a place of your own! And I hope everything works out with the renting.

Wardles said...

I'm so excited for you to get your house completed. You are going to love it! It's so nice to have a place of your own! And I hope everything works out with the renting.