Sunday, October 14, 2007

Emma's Boo Boo

Mom was out at Gymboree shopp...I mean working and it was Dad's turn to babysit.... Need we say more?

Emma was so excited to be with dad she was chasing me around the house. I was unloading some things from my truck and she decided to follow me out. Looking back to see that she stopped at the doorway I was sure that she knew to stop as she had done so in the past. Silly me to think that. After not listening to Lauri warn me countless times to watch her, she took a dive out the front door onto the conrete patio, earasing her nose. Needless to say, I could not get over what I had allowed to happen. (And of course what was Lauri going to say when she got home.) The most sweet thing about the whole deal is that after a brief cry she was back to her happy self. She was smiling and playing and I couldn't see how...her face looked terrible, these pictures don't do it justice, they were a few days later...what a sweet baby we have!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Poor Baby I forgot how it looked!

heather said...

and yet she is still adoreable.