Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tomatoes! I'll give ya $5.00

Lauri and I both hate tomatoes. Everyone has been giving us a hard time because that means Emma will never have them. Well we wanted to silence all the critics and prove that Emma would not like them either. Because in all honesty, they are gross.

My Dad would always tease us as kids by saying "I'll give ya 5 bucks if you eat a tomato." Well it is time to pay up.


You be the judge. As for us, you will probably still never see a tomato in the veggie drawer of our fridge. (Or is it a fruit?)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Pricelesss! LOVE IT!

The Barron's said...

Who was offered 5.00, Lauri did it for 1.00. :) ha ha... very cute pictures.

heather said...

Emma is so cute and I am with you, tomatoes blow!

It is so nice to find your blog. You guys are so cute.